Monday, 1 November 2010

Recent random thoughts...

Recent random thoughts...
  • If I run away from commitment, how can I ever step into my own power and control?
  • Courage is taking that step to forward my dreams and goals in spite of knowing I might fail.
  • Life is difficult. That is why, it is fun.
  • How to be completely in love and detached at the same time?
  • What are my patterns in relationships? / How do I sabotage my relationships?
  • What are his patterns in relationships? / How does he sabotage his relationships?
  • What is the RIGHT thing to do now? And when is the RIGHT time to do it?
  • Sometimes, it's not about what I want anymore. It is about what would forward the organization in 3 waves to come. And matching that to my personal growth. It's about finding that RIGHT alignment and balance.
  • Sometimes, life just doesn't make sense anymore. Lately, I don't make sense to myself anymore. I think I've changed quite a fair bit.
  • Busy with activities does not mean GROWTH/ Evolution.

No comments: